Jago IELTS Speaking: Free Lessons & Essential Tips
IELTS speaking lessons, essential tips and exam information to help you prepare successfully for your IELTS speaking test. This page contains everything you need to know and the essential skills for a high score in IELTS speaking.
Jago IELTS Speaking Essential Information
IELTS Speaking test information, answers to your questions and advice.
Jago IELTS Speaking Topics and Questions
Below are lists of common and recent IELTS speaking topics with questions that frequently appear in the speaking test.
Practice Jago IELTS Speaking Tests
Practice speaking exams to develop your skills and get used to the speaking test format. This is essential practice for all IELTS students.
Video & Tips for Jago IELTS Speaking
All useful free IELTS speaking video lessons and speaking tips. Learn more about how to get a high score in speaking and how to improve your answers.
- Tips: How I got Band Score 9 in IELTS Speaking
- Linking Words for IELTS Speaking
- Tips: Which part of the speaking test is most important?
- Tips: How long should my answer be?
- Tips: Should I speak fast or slow?
- Tips: Using wanna and gonna
- Tips for Speaking Part 2 – Will I get a low score for speaking less than 2 mins?
- Tips for Speaking Part 2: Difficult Topics
- Tips: Going Off Topic
- Video: Speaking Part 1: Common Questions
- Video: Speaking Part 1: Common Topics
- Video: Speaking Part 1: What’s your favourite…?
- Video: Speaking Part 2: How to start your talk
- Video: Speaking Part 3: Comparing Urban and Rural Life
- Video: How to develop your IELTS speaking at home
Jago IELTS Speaking Lessons & Sample Answers
These lessons are in order of date and new lessons will be added over time. All questions are reported exam topics at time of posting. Lessons usually contain questions, model answers, tips or vocabulary.
- Part 1 Topic 2017: Dreams
- Speaking Part 1 Topic 2017: Robots
- Speaking Part 1 : Topic of Shoes
- Speaking Part 1: Snacks
- Speaking Part 1: Maths
- Speaking Part 2: Quiz of Understanding
- Speaking Part 2 & 3 Questions & Tips: Beauty
- Speaking Part 1: Camping
- Speaking Part 3: Environment
- Speaking Part 3: Common Mistake
- Speaking Part 1 & 3: Musical Instruments
- Speaking Part 1: Food – Vegetables
- Speaking Part 1: Clothes
- Speaking Part 1: Travel & Transport
- Speaking Part 3: Tourism and the Local Community
- Speaking Part 3: Technology
- Speaking Part 1: Sky
- Speaking Part 1: Happiness
- Speaking Part 3: Charities
- Speaking Part 1: Sleep
- Speaking Part 3: Health
- Speaking Part 2: Holidays
- Speaking Part 3: Sport
- Error Correction: Speaking Part 1
- Speaking Part 1: Walking
- Speaking Part 3: Art – Paintings
- Speaking Part 2: A Place to Learn
- Speaking Part 2: A Friend you are Proud of
Main IELTS Pages
Develop your IELTS skills with tips, lessons, free videos and more.
- IELTS Exam Information
- IELTS Listening
- IELTS Reading
- IELTS Writing Task 1
- IELTS Writing Task 2
- IELTS Speaking
- Vocabulary for IELTS