BE SURE THE SENTENCE HAS A SUBJECT AND A VERB
Exercise 1 – Underline the subjects once and the verbs twice in each of the following sentences. Then Indicate if the sentences are correct (C) or incorrect (I).
- __________ Last week went fishing for trout at the nearby mountain lake.
- __________ A schedule of the day’s events can be obtained at the front desk.
- __________ A job on the day shift or the night shift at the plant available.
- __________ the new computer program has provides a variety of helpful applications.
- __________ The box can be opened only with a special screwdriver.
- __________ The assigned text for history class it contains more than twenty chapters.
- __________ The papers in the waste basket should be emptied into the trash can outside.
- __________ Departure before dawn on a boat in the middle of the harbor.
- __________ Yesterday found an interesting article on pollution.
- __________ The new machine is processes 50 percent more than the previous machine.
If you want to join our online course, just text me in WA (08121990767)
I’ll send you the link.